I am pleased to release Chrome OS 101: Beginner’s Guide to Chrome and Chromebook (Updated and Expanded). This is the refreshed version of my e-book released in last year.
The content of this e-book include:
- Introduction to the cloud concept
- What you should use Chromebook / How to choose your cloud device
- Knowing your Chromebook
- Migration from other computers to Chromebook
- How to initially set-up your Chromebook
- Recommended webapps and Chrome extensions
It has around 16,000 words, with refreshed content and new articles. It was written with beginners in mind, I hope this e-book could help all new Chromebook users to smoothly change from traditional computers to Chromebook.
Even if you are not a Chromebook user, I believe this book provides useful tips for Chrome users to set-up their Chrome browser and find the best web apps and extensions.
Simply fill in the form below to get the e-book. It is around 5.3MB large in PDF format. Enjoy reading!