I’m pleased to announce my first paid ebook:
A Mini User Guide for Beginners to Advanced Users
This book is a complete user guide for all Google+ users ranging from beginners to pros. With over 11,000 words packed in 21 chapters, this book shows you:
- what is Google+
- how to register
- how to use the core features and Google+ mobile app
- how to send invitations to friends
- step-by-step guide to migrate your data from Facebook to Google+
- illustrated tips and tricks, such as using Google+ URL shorteners, clipping posts to Evernote and Springpad, etc.
- reviews of over 60 recommended Google+ browser add-ons, web applications and resources
…plus plenty of new contents never been posted on this blog before!
For just USD0.99!
This is the first time I create a paid information product. I don’t think I could possibly make a fortune with a book costing just $0.99, but I do hope to find ways to fund this blog which totally rely on readers’ support to pay domain fees and hosting bills etc.
I enjoy writing for all of you, the readers I treasure, and sharing with you awesome web apps and Chrome news. I hope you enjoy my new ebook. Your generosity keeps this site alive! Thank you, all of you.