Updated and Expanded version of this e-book is out now:
I’m happy to announce that the first e-book created by me is now available for download. This book, Chrome OS 101 – Beginner’s Guide to Chromebooks, is specially written for new Chromebook owners and those who consider buying one. It guides you through the transition from traditional operation systems to Chrome OS. What are included:
- Introduction to Chrome OS
- Its advantages and disadvantages
- Test: Are you Chrome-ready?
- Choosing your Chrome OS device
- Alternatives (other web-centric systems)
- Getting to know the interface and hardware
- Switch 101 – How to do everything in Chrome OS?
This 100 page e-book is given out free of charge to celebrate the 100th day of this blog. All I ask you to help is to spread a word about this blog via Twitter or Facebook (Thanks! It means so much to a new blog like this!). Click the button below and follow the instructions, you’ll have this e-book downloaded instantly. Feel free to tell me if you have any comment about this book.